During the day, Paddington welcomes visitors to some of the nicest and most chilled out cafes and restaurants. Anouk is one of those places you just need to stop by when in Paddington due to their cool artsy decor, lovely staff and amazing food. It's one of those place where you could just sit for hours sipping on one of their fresh fruit smoothies and none of the staff would hurry you out.
Now the first time I went to Anouk, they had the menu that is posted on their website. On a recent visit, I was informed that they now have an all day menu so alas the website is out of date. The photo below is from the recent brunch at Anouk; Goats cheese on toasted sourdough with a tomato rocket salad sprinkled with dukkah (and a side of bacon for good measure) with a lemon and lime Anouk iced tea.
They have an extensive drinks list and it takes every effort not to order more than 1. I do like this new all day menu, however, I do wish the bubble and squeak on the old menu was a feature; that was an out of the world dish.
Website: http://www.anoukcafe.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment