Saturday, November 17, 2012

027. Birthday Celebrations: The Euro

Editor's Note: So I have been particularly tardy in the last few months with blog updates and subsequently may or may not have photos which accompany the next few updates. I sincerely apologise if the lack of photographs that accompany posts tarnish your food-bebe experience. 

The Euro is another one of the Urbane Groups' lovely venues. This one is a little less formal than Urbane but still an elegant spot for a mid-ranged price meal. European inspired food and decor are combined for a classy dining experience. 

On my visit with some girl friends, we were shown to our table by the maĆ®tre d' who was friendly and polite. One of the girls knew our waitress and subsequently were graced with impeccable service. So although we knew our waitress, the service was consistent and graceful. I ordered an orricette dish which is an Italian word for 'little pasta' I believe and it was superb, fresh and light. The feedback from the girls was that their dishes were amazing and they would definitely come back to try out the other meals. 

The Euro is a classy little spot and is perfect for a fantastic meal. You are in good hands at when you dine at an Urbane Group establishment.

Website: http://www.urbanerestaurant.com/the-euro/
The Euro (Urbane) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment